Winter Wonderland Fairytale Wedding in Fingerlakes, NY
When we met Kourtney & Joe at the beginning of last year (literally a few weeks before the whole world fell apart) we had an instant connection. We saw their vision for their wedding day, even though they weren’t officially engaged yet. They both knew they were getting married and were going to spend the rest of their life together. And besides….wait till you see the most gorgeous ring that Joe designed for her.
This last year had been a complete stressor for anyone getting married during the time of COVID. They both stayed strong and held out until they couldn’t anymore with their original plans for their wedding day. With only a few weeks left, they had to make a change of plans. One thing we are for sure finding throughout 2020, that even if it isn’t as you originally planned, sometimes it works out even more beautiful.
They couldn’t have the 200+ guest list, the venue, the reception, the dancing, BUT they still said “I do” in front of their closest family and friends in the most beautiful church. She still got to frolick around with her reindeer in a sleigh and THERE WAS SNOW!! Even though they couldn’t have the reception at the venue, we used their property to take pictures/video and then ended the evening with the most gorgeous private dinner for 10 at the Inn on Broadway. It wasn’t the ball that she originally planned, but the pre-ball festivities were perfectly fit for the queen that Kourtney is.
Thank you so much for allowing us to capture your day, for always being ever supportive of us, our business, and building a friendship with us over this last year. We can’t wait to celebrate on the dance floor with you this December.
💜 SJ + MB
So happy to work with all of these amazing vendors:
- Girls Getting Ready: Woodcliff Hotel
- Hair: Beautiful You Salon
- Guys Getting Ready: Strathallan Hotel
- Transportation: S & S Limo
- Wedding Venue: Chapel Hill Wedding Chapel on Prince Street
- Bouquet & Boutonnières: 1824 Farmhouse Creations
- Programs: Perfectly Printed
- Venue (Photos location): The Lodge at Shadow Hill
- Reindeer: Shortsville Reindeer Farm
- Sleigh- Something Borrowed Rentals (Dawn)
- Private Dinner: Venue: Inn on Broadway
- Cake: Joelle Eats Cake
- Photo/Video: Wonder in Adagio